Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Note of Thanks To Waterford Estates From A Family Member


Dear Waterford Estates, I would like to thank you for all that you have done for my aunt and our family! I know how much she thought of you and the staff at Waterford Estates. She really enjoyed the people there and she had many strong relationships with other residents. I always knew that there was no better place on earth for her than Waterford Estates. I can only hope to have the same kind of environment in my senior years. Life for me will never be the same without her, however I know that God has a plan for all of us. Thank you for being a part of my aunts life…and ours. Regards, Steve

1 comment:

  1. Steve,
    We appreciate your words of kindness. We loved your aunt and will miss her! She was a special lady!
    Warmest of Regards,
    Jana Paez
    Executive Director

    ReplyDelete